The three day Solid Edge Synchronous Technology class will explore the commands and direct modeling workflows available with the Solid Edge Synchronous Technology command set.
At course completion, students will have learned how to implement the Synchronous Technology workflow into the design process. They will be familiar with the Solid Edge user interface, direct editing, sketching tools and various modeling techniques.
Who should attend – This course is intended for the new or experienced Solid Edge user that wants to quickly gain proficiency with the Solid Edge Synchronous Technology command set.
- Mechanical Design Experience
- Windows Experience
- Completed the Solid Edge Tutorials delivered with the product
Lack of Mechanical Design and Windows experience is very difficult to overcome in the classroom. Students who lack one or both should realize the impact it will have on their learning experience. Just a little exposure to Solid Edge prior to the class can make a big difference.
- Template selection
- What is the Steering Wheel and how is it used
- The When, Where, How and Why of Live Rules
- Sketch Planes and Sketching
- PMI Dimensions and Annotations
- Create and Edit Features
- Working with Face Relationships
- Synchronous Assemblies
- Converting Traditional Parts and Assemblies
- And More…
For Pricing and Course Availability contact John Azzato – email@example.com